Sunday, February 3, 2008

Blocks and Bowls

It's Superbowl Sunday, which I would be more excited about if everything hadn't been analyzed to death and shoved down my throat for the past two weeks. Will the Patriots have a perfect season? It would be cool if they did. Will what Tom Brady had for lunch have anything to do with it, probabaly not. I can't watch TV until 6:18 pm or I will hurl something at it.

The fact that the Patriots are playing the New York Giants is actually really cool. Danny asked Henry last week if he wanted the Giants or the Patriots to win the Superbowl and he grinned at him and said, "The Giants!" I swear my Dad had something to do with that.

Right now Henry is sleeping ("I don't want to rest any-moe!"), Danny has mercifully gone to Market Basket to get something to feed our hungry brood, and the girls have been building long trains of block dominoes (that I temporarily swiped from the museum) on the kitchen table. Going on two hours now. Peacefully. Where can I get a billion boxes of those??? One of the many benefits of working at the Museum of Science - you can bring your work home and pacify your kids...

No comments: